Monday, November 16, 2009

How To Unlock A Vip Suitcase

panegyric

He lights a cheroot.

The sixth, therefore, of the day.

He drinks a third coffee. He thinks

whiskey tonight. Or maybe the late afternoon.

He reads, he writes, he listens to music, watching a movie, he responds to emails, he reads, he writes, he listens to music and watch another movie ...

He said: " the writer's most important to me is Bertolt Brecht. "

He said:" I think I read everything, Brecht. And when I say "read," I mean "read" and reread . "It

sprinkles his text with bandits.

Life, love, death.

" Communism is the safeguarding of the individual " thinks he.

And every morning he puts his despair at the back of his jacket, adjusted carefully, as carefully as others do with their tie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment