Monday, February 14, 2011

Prom Dress Stores Manila

"I'm too old to flirt With young chicks now." - Jack Nicholson.

"Happy Valentine's day! "



And yes , we finally February 14, the feast day of lovers and depression for the usual single! And even if one likes to be "single" for months and we assume the total, we will not lie, February 14 is still a rattle little steps to be pampered by a beautiful man, so we can easily imagine her friends box who spend the best night of their lives. It's not fair!

But Valentine is what exactly? It is a day we celebrate love, no? Well for me, my love for me have friends around me since the last 2-3 years, those who are with me for almost 10 years (Lololéooo) and those we just met but whose is already a fan too! And do not tell me that among these friends anyone is free tonight for an evening of sheer madness? Or even a single step-kid friend is not free to spend an evening alone together back morale?

As a child, I celebrate Valentine's Day with a friend and I was always successful. We even traded gifts! Haa good memories! In short, my friends, singles, tonight is your night and it is time to tell loved ones they brighten your life!

So small Dedications to loves My Life: Laura Leopard Mary Sosimpleblog , Irune, Julie, Barbara, Dhooghy, Olivia, Anthony, Quentin, Yassine, Kinepolis, ... I love you just lot, passionately, madly!




0 comments:

Post a Comment