Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brand Names Of Potato Chips

Life is empty and full of future past

R ecently a friend gave me a challenge,
I have until Monday to think about things that make me unhappy in my life.
When I wake up Monday morning, I will make sure to change these things to make my life better, more enjoyable.
far, it seems like a nice solution. But is it easy to pinpoint these things? Especially on things that are changeable? For my part not.
Thanks to him, I realize that I'm unhappy because of moments of the past that are no longer news. On one page of my life that has turned people to whom I want and have proceeded very far, from people I love but I never see when they are so close, a lack of love, moments of friendship. So how to change that?
course during these moments of weakness I could think of what I have. And oh God that I have things. I dream of a family, a sister than any other sister would dream of having friends in high volumes, a fresh comedy, a great job, a nice house, a car. Obviously, as anyone unfortunate, this does not work. It's their one.
So here I hair cell five days to find other things I ruin the lives and 120 hours I will address them. The clock has begun ... 119heures and 49 minutes ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment