Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vancouver Cruising Spots

are dumbfounded when they learned that it was a dream, an illusion



P read that I wait two to the new season of Skins!
We're obviously all excited but on the other side we are all attached to our characters so we stress. Whether those season 1 and 2 or those of 3 and 4. I personally had a big favorite for the cast of the second generation although average viewers have preferred the former.

A then he will s wait no longer to see Effy, Pandora, JJ and James and Freddy at the beautiful This 5 th season, may be the ultimate. Yes, as rumored, Season 4 skins should not already see the day ... While we like it or not the fans, he will get used to new faces, get to know these strangers disembarking at the time the series reached its climax. But do not despair, though the newcomers should catch the boat ...
For those unfamiliar with Skins, I'd say it's one of my favorite series for 3 years now. Why? Car explodes in originality, because it helps me a silver spoon in my entire dose-Français attitude that I miss so much since 2 years, and because lice me, this is the series most moving, most real. They are not afraid to kill their main character, destroy the most beautiful couples, and to shock the public.
Then again, for my part, Skins, I took and I want more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment