Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mammal Vs Reptile Oxygen Use

My favorite song of the month, c ' is Kev Adams! Charlie St. Cloud

is THE comedy of the moment, if you do not yet know its hilarious sketch " The teen " it would be delayed. The comedian just 19 years triumph every weekend at the Temple Theatre in Paris with his show "T he Young Man Show . Since September, he is also one of the best known of the issuance of Lawrence Ruquier, is just waiting to laugh. Feel free to add it on facebook, there regularly post small messages and videos of the show. Me, I'm a fan, and I ask again. It happens in Belgium at Uccle Thursday, January 27 to 20h. Unfortunately I'm probably on vacation but if you have nothing planned yet, run buy your tickets!


A small snippet? It was enough to ask!


I selected a sample of his show on women but do not hesitate to seek its extracts on facebook, old ..


Kev'Adams Preview - Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment