Monday, December 20, 2010

Emu Bronte Stinger Difference

Tell them that she loves the love of men, and that she always elude those who want to imprison him, she will always give the victory to whoever meets without ever hope to keep her in bed.

M oi following an unconditional love of music, I'm surprised I even do not have an article about favorite music.

Here here the songs that I listen most often to the point



Bruno Mars- Long distance




Bruno Mars- Talking to the moon





Robert Pattinson - Let me sign





Sky Ferreira - Animal





've got the love - Florence and the Machine's others (XX remix)


I get out of context but I I made a little discovery on ebay pretty funny: Someone is selling the snow in his garden by giving it various purposes. It's funny and it's here: Snow sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment