Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How To Clear Phlegm For Baby

Effy: Why bother? Tony: With what? Effy: Caring about people. Tony: You do not fool me, Effy Stonem. The Lonely Island


"Sometimes I think I was born backwards ... you know, come out of my mum The Wrong Way. I hear words go past me backwards. The Should people I love, I hate, & the people I hate ... "

I have long wanted to do an article on Kaya Scodelario which for me is an amazing actress in her role as Effy Stonem. It is different from all the characters seen before. She suffers but she likes it, she self-destructs, it refuses to love, she lives in another world. And yet we love him. Because we all have a little part of her in us.

She takes her life as a game, it is bullshit on bullshit. And frankly even if we see that ultimately it is unfortunate, we think it is still too cool because she enjoys life as she sees fit. She has the nerve to do things that we dare not even envisager.Et why I'm jealous!


not forget his makeup that made her what she is. The number of tutorials to make up like her are everywhere on the net. You're bored and you want to try? Here's a little video that explains how to reproduce it. Will I dare to do for the evening of the new year?



Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment