Saturday, December 18, 2010

When Does Ringworm Look Like When Healing?




C ay is, blockade begins!

I have exactly three weeks to find hundreds of pages on your fingertips, to understand the concepts, making links between the various chapters. As stressful would you say to me. And yet I love this time I still doing well.

Firstly because a week before we start already provided. It prepares summaries, but his schedule next to it is agreed the final moments of joy and life. We pass on the anniversary of a friend, we invite his neighbor to make delicious sushi, we go 6 times a week for shopping to be sure that nothing will be missed if winter strikes more beautiful, we bought a beautiful office chair to be seated. More importantly, it prepares to be in pajamas for twenty days.

So yes, we'll stink. Yes, we will cross our fingers that nobody comes straying outside your door to say hello. Yes, you may find a pen with four colors lost for 3 days in your hair curly. Yes, yes, yes. But after all, what we like to return to the pre-historic basing his skin from makeup, to be wrapped up in his new pajamas Primark.

So it is with great smile that starts this period. And it is with joy that since 7:30 am I study the history of Western societies. For a month, my only sociability summarize my hours at work because I work several days of the blockade to be able to offer me my holidays in the sun in January.

Courage to all, and n Remember to eat healthy and get some fresh air instead of swallowing your dross and take a break every 72 minutes to see a new episode.

the wise?


It is not my beautiful pe fir?

Sushi party pre-blockade

Mary & me \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment