Saturday, January 1, 2011

Increase Tv Remote Control Range

last as long as your New Year's resolutions!


Happy New year everyone!

I hope you have a nice time last night to celebrate the twelve strokes of midnight.
For my part, I really celebrate that with people I love and especially with my super cool girlfriend: Mary Sosimpleblog!
The theme was "chic and glam "So we had went all-out on decorating and on our outfits.


___________________

Each year we concocted a small list of resolutions is called "Super this year, I'll do this and that and it'll be too deadly! Except that here, who among us has already held more than a month with its resolutions? If so, I'm your biggest fan. I even remember my resolutions from previous years! Oh yes, yes, I've often promised to do 100 sit ups a day to finally remove my little belly bourlet! But as you can guess, my bourlet is always faithful and I can accomplish this feat up to three days of sports suites. Youth Bravo!

So here, my resolution this year is to not make resolutions because of that, I know I'm going to take more than a month (I'll soon become a fan of me even then) !

Anyway I started this year 2011, telling me not to take my head to stop wanting to eliminate my friend bourlet at all costs, to believe that Eugene Disney's new Prince Charming (Rapunzel) will surely be part of my life this year, and regretting the past, telling me that I was much happier and just live! And now, because without expectations, we are not disappointed. And who says no disappointments, said no misfortune. Who says no misfortune, "said happiness!


So I suggest you try it with me a series of small things to do to get happier in life everyday:

Indeed, we tend to complain at every stage of our lives. An unexpected event that surfaced, a friend who took the distances, Zara no longer our dream shoes in size 39.
short, hundreds of things happen in just one day. Unfortunately, complaining is a waste of time. And the more we become adults, the more we have our anger. The key to how to enjoy life is in our ability to respond well to events confusing. Let's try this step by step:

1:
  1. Recenter your energy enjoy your life and to feel happy . Currently you could say that bad things tend simply you arrive . Well , you 're right , but you are not only . Try of refocus your energy being more positive even in the smaller things your life .
  2. 2
    Practice you to enjoy the moment . Happiness is a matter of choice and time . A very important part of ability to enjoy your life is instant and of really enjoy it . When you feel happy or excited , n ' not choke these feelings in any way . Our lives are conducted moment in time . Let you be be happy . And happiness is ultimately up to you. You want to laugh while everyone around you serious? Laugh!
  3. 3
    Be grateful of enjoy your life and of be happy . Really enjoy your life begins be grateful for everything you already have and not to the contrary is unfortunate that you would like more . Look around you and think everything you have and others not.

    4.
    Someone special makes you happier than another? Attending this person and avoid all those for whom you are not a priority. Because to feel loved, appreciated, it makes really happy!




    So becomes happy with me?

(Yes, I grant you, I looked already happy in this picture)


0 comments:

Post a Comment