Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunflower Field Waialua 2010

Digital Beauties in January, AC warms panties! May all your troubles




B onsoir dear friends,

when we are sick, there (in Malabar) fed up!

Am I the only one to see how the company is crazy about us? I do not think!

I usually make items Loved hearts but there is an article rant that still gives a blow to the heart! I'm not too divine to give you an item in Two one?

Well, let me explain the source of my discomfort:
Whether I'm on the street, car, in the audience, shopping, at work, I see only the ugly!
When I look I see my series of divine beauty. When I enter a movie theater (yes, I bump into a student film) I see a good piece of man!




WHEREAS PASSA?

Does by chance, we would fly our multimedia world of real men?
Would they all gathered in Hollywood?
Why is it that when you're beautiful, you end up automatically behind a goal?
Suddenly, everyone finds you beautiful, you become known and Farewell meeting between you and me!
What confusion!


So okay, we agree on the fact that I am not the doe of the year.
But if I feel that I really deserves (for all my efforts in life) to have Jake Gyllenhaal every night in my bed to make me Virvolte? Why is there only Anne Hathaway who can benefit? What slut this one!

short, it's winter, the blockade is the exams and be depressed!
Let us therefore depressing, be content us to attract these young men simply by telepathy photographic and be happy without them.
(Easier said than done ... who tell you dear!)


I can touch?


0 comments:

Post a Comment