Sunday, January 16, 2011

Indian Tv Frequencies

We laugh, we laugh, but laugh, it leads to the sewer




G ood evening guys,


More than a month before I could finally see the new show in Florence Foresti .
I'm a big fan of the comic since its debut!
But if you remember the numerous imitations of stars? The Britney Spears
during his bad period or Paris Hilton?
No? Well here it is:







On 16 February she finally comes to Brussels and I intend to piss on me!
I could not help but look at some passages through the net and it seems to me just for me.
This story of SMS, although it is obviously surdimensionée, admit girls, we all responded well after receiving a text from a beautiful Apollo.
Oh dear, it's so my humor:) _______________________________________



I take this article to make yourself known videos that make me die of laughter of two super actresses not known. They play in the French film "All That Glitters." But before he shot this film, they were already best friends. And here is their picture in delirium: Leila and Geraldine




They are completely barges!



Celine Dion:






0 comments:

Post a Comment